Have Bob Speak at your Church or event
- Michigan’s #1 Christian Radio Show Host
- Any Size Audience – From 10 – 10,000
- Fees very Low and Affordable
Booking Bob is Easy
- Contact Terry Meier
- Choose a Desired Date
- Choose From 20 Speaking Topics Offered
(586) 291-5417– firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Regularly Speaks at:
- Sunday Morning or Evening Services
- Wednesday Night Services
- Men’s Prayer Breakfasts
- Weekend Retreats
- Special Church Events
- Fundraising Banquets
- Keynote Speaker or Emcee
- Apologetics Presentations
- Skeptics Night with Q&A
- Host an Apologetics Conference
Bob’s Top Ten Most Commonly Requested Topics are:
- Evidence Proving the Bible is Historically Accurate and True
- Bob’s Personal Testimony
- Truth of Christianity Compared to Other Religions
- Evidence Proving the Resurrection of Jesus
- Strengthening and Redeveloping our Faith and Trust in God
- Men’s Issues – Growing as Men of God
- Scientific Evidence for Creation vs Evolution
- Scientific Evidence for God’s Existence
- Evidence Proving America’s Christian Heritage
- An Introduction to Basic Christian Apologetics
- The Truth about Abortion
- The Troubling Acceptance of Homosexuality in the Church
- Counterfeit Christianity and the Reinventing of Jesus through Unity Churches, New Age Christianity and Pluralism
- A Biblical Response to Ghosts, UFOs and the Paranormal
- The Truth about Islam
- The Truth about Mormonism
- The Truth about Jehovah’s Witness
- Evidence Dinosaurs Lived with Man (and yes, went on Noah’s Ark)
- The Biblical Case Against “Theistic Evolution”
- Understanding and Working Through Grief and Discouragement
Additional Popular Topics Bob Offers Include:
Please Feel Free to Request a Particular Topic You Prefer if Not Listed
I know many Pastors are concerned about what a guest speaker may say to his congregation, and rightfully so. I want to personally assure you that I am mindful of this and very sensitive to never cross into Doctrinal or Theological areas which may or may not be consistent with yours. As the Pastor, that is your role, not mine and I want you to know I will always respect that. I invite you to read my enclosed Statement of Faith and although this is what I believe, any talks I give will be strictly limited to the context of the topic you select (unless you instruct me otherwise).
Also, as you may know, I am not shy about voicing my Conservative political opinions on the radio, but that is on the radio. I have spoken at hundreds of churches in the area and have never, nor will I ever “go political” on you (again, unless you instruct me to). My desire is to serve the Lord by serving the needs of you and your church without compromising my beliefs or Statement of Faith.
Thank you and God bless,
Tim Tyler – Senior Pastor, Christ Community Church:
“I highly recommend Bob Dutko as a guest speaker at your next gathering. His excellent apologetic defense of the Christian faith is stirring and thought provoking. He is insightful, humble, humorous and an encouragement to the Body of Christ. He will equip you for a ready defense of the Gospel.”
Dominic Russo – Senior Pastor, Oakland Christian Church:
“We have benefited richly through Bob’s thoughtful insights, wealth of knowledge and depth of awareness in current and relevant topics pertaining to moral, social, political, economic and spiritual issues. Without a doubt, all who hear Mr. Dutko will be stimulated and stirred through his passion and heart to inform in a Biblical and God-centered way.”
Dennis Rasper – Senior Pastor, Real Life Christian Church:
“Bob Dutko has presented for us several different times. Each time we’ve filled the church and set up extra seating. Bob knows the material and communicates it so well. He gave us simple but irrefutable arguments for Creationism. We still talk about these. He brought to light the difficulties with the “Emerging Church”. His presentation on “truth” is still etched on our minds. His arguments for the Resurrection sent everyone home embracing our certain hope. Unsaved people went home challenged and believers went home confirmed that the truth they believe is really THE truth.
Bob also got very personal about the circumstances of his own life. He brings in his best and grounds everything in Scripture. Encourage people to bring their Bibles. He also has a table of outstanding resources. It’s one of the most worthwhile evenings you’ll spend all year.”
Rabbi Loren Jacobs – Senior Pastor, (Messianic) Congregation Shema Yisrael:
“We had Bob Dutko speak at one of our events and he was terrific! His message was theologically conservative, intelligent, bold, persuasive – just the way good teaching and preaching should be! The people who came that evening left excited, encouraged and blessed.”
Marie Bernier – Senior Pastor, Life Christian Church:
“Bob has a way of captivating the audience with his thought provoking facts, yet he discusses Christianity in a simple and practical way. I promise, you will be amazed and informed with the wealth of knowledge that Bob will impart to you.”
Gary Glenn – President: American Family Association of Michigan:
“Bob Dutko’s message was professionally delivered and entertaining, but more importantly, compelling and motivating as to our Christian duty to stand up and fight to protect our families, our culture and our heritage. Choosing Bob was one of the smartest decisions we made, as it was our most successful banquet ever. In fact, nearly 3 times the amount was raised than the previous year’s event. We’re convinced Bob’s energetic and persuasive testimonial on our behalf was a major reason why. We are extremely grateful.”
Pastor John Galinetti – Senior Pastor, Mt. Hope Church, Grand Blanc:
“Bob has visited Mt. Hope Church on several occasions. Each time we have thoroughly enjoyed his teaching on a number of subjects. What he brings is his engaging personality, thorough preparation, unrivaled Biblical knowledge and an ability to communicate his material on a level where everyone can understand. We always look forward to Bob returning to minister at our church.”
Personal note from Bob Dutko:
As mentioned in the “Topics” section, I will only speak on the topic selected by the church or event and will not cross into Theological or Doctrinal teaching (unless specifically requested). This statement of faith is merely to give you a basic overview of my personal beliefs.
- There is one God eternal, Creator of the Universe and manifest in 3 persons, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation is a gift of God and available to man through Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone through His sacrificial death and shed blood, paying the price in full for our sins.
- Jesus Christ came down from Heaven, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, was crucified and resurrected on the 3rd day, physically and bodily before ascending to the right hand of the Father.
- The Holy Spirit enables the sinner to repent and believe in Jesus Christ. He lives and works in each believer, teaching and guiding the Christian to produce the fruits of Righteousness.
- The Bible is the authoritative, inerrant, inspired Word of God, factually and historically true.
- All spiritual “paths” do not lead to God. Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ is the one and only way by which people can be saved and reconciled with God. Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ will “die in their sins” and are subject to the reality of Hell and eternal separation from God.
- Satan and his demons are very real adversaries of both God and man, although defeated and bound for the Lake of Fire.
- Marriage is a covenant relationship between one man and one woman, as ordained by God. Homosexuality or any other form of sexual activity outside of God ordained marriage is sinful and in need of repentance and forgiveness.
- All Engagements Within (approx) 100 Miles of Detroit…………..$500
- Weekend Retreats or Multiple Session Events = First Session…..$500
- Engagements Outside (approx) 100 Miles of Detroit………………$1000
- Engagements Outside Michigan, Ohio, Indiana or Ontario………$1500
(Each Additional Session…..$250)
* Two Sunday morning services are priced as just one total session
(In Michigan, Ohio, Indiana or Ontario, Canada)
BOB DUTKO is a Christian Apologist and leading voice today in the fearless defense of Christian truth, using logic, reason, science, history and factual evidence to disarm the critics and equip believers. Bob hosts the nationally syndicated talk show “Defending the Truth with Bob Dutko”, heard on radio stations nationwide. In addition, he hosts “The Bob Dutko Show”, Detroit’s #1 Christian Talk Radio Show, heard daily from Noon—4:00 PM on 50,000 watt 103.5 FM – WMUZ. Bob is also the former National Press Secretary for Christian Coalition of America under Pat Robertson.
Bob has engaged in countless debates with the ACLU, national atheist groups, evolutionary scientists, Planned Parenthood, Muslim Scholars, homosexual groups, New Age experts, cult leaders and more. He has been quoted in newspapers throughout the country and appeared on various news, radio and television programs such as HBO, Christian Television Network and Inside Edition.
His Detroit based show, “The Bob Dutko Show” is Michigan’s most listened to Christian radio show and syndicated on several stations nationwide. It can also be heard via live web streaming at www.wmuz.com. His nationally syndicated apologetics talk show, “Defending the Truth” also airs on radio stations across the country making Bob one of the most listened to Christian Talk Show Hosts in America. In addition, he is the creator of the popular Christian Apologetics series “Top Ten Proofs”.
Bob grew up in the Worldwide Church of God, which at the time was a religious cult, before leaving all religion and going into a world of sex, drugs, alcohol, ESP and various demonic activities as an agnostic religious skeptic. At age 19 he was invited to church by a friend and responded to an altar call, accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Being an admitted “Doubting Thomas”, Bob spent the next 25 years examining and researching Christianity as well as other religions and found that, while a belief in the Bible as God’s Word and a faith in Jesus Christ is not dependent upon science and logic, it is backed up by science and logic. Christianity, he discovered, is the only religious belief system that doesn’t crumble under intellectual scrutiny and investigation. Bob’s mission is to now show people that if you examine the Bible with logic, evidence, facts, science, reason, intellect and history, you will see that Evolution really is false, the Bible really is true, God really does exist, Jesus really is the only way and He really did rise from the dead, physically and historically.
At 54, Bob has been married 31 years and has had 1 daughter and 6 sons. On Mother’s Day 2002, Bob’s oldest child and only daughter, Colleen suddenly and unexpectedly collapsed in his arms and died instantly for no explained reason at age 17. Bob has used this tragedy to remind Christians that our hope and trust must always be in God alone, that God is sovereign, that our faith in Him can not be shaken by circumstances and that in good times or bad, He will never leave us or forsake us. (Picture at right – Bob and Colleen)
An Apologetics Conference can be a great way to strengthen the faith of your congregation and equip members with the evidence, confidence and tools necessary to effectively “defend the faith”. You can also include as part of a conference a “Skeptics Night with Q & A” which can serve as a great means of reaching the unchurched in your community where Bob answers some of the toughest questions skeptics and non-believers may have.
Your Conference can merely be a one session event or several sessions over the course of 1 to 2 days.We encourage you to invite other surrounding churches to participate with you.
Your Apologetics Conference with Bob would teach:
- An understanding and introduction to basic apologetics, it’s importance (and it’s limits).
- A Biblical understanding of apologetics.
- Balancing a rational, logical, scientific, factual and evidentiary defense of God’s Word with the realities of emotion, experience and relationship with God and each other.
- Step by step instructions on how to learn and apply basic apologetics.
- Do’s and Dont’s of engaging in apologetics discussions with non-believing friends, family, co-workers and strangers.
- Examples of basic apologetics facts and evidence on any particular issue from Bob’s Suggested Topics list you may have a particular desire to be focused on.